100 Ways to make money – 3. Article writing
If you are a good writer, you can earn money by writing articles for people with websites.
Many website owners know that they need to keep their websites current and up to date, but don’t have the time to constantly create new content for them. Because of that, they hire people who can write on their behalf.
In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
- Post a profile on freelancing sites such as Elance.com, Guru.com, and Odesk.com. Describe your interests and your levels of expertise.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and include a writing sample. We are constantly looking for more writers and will give trial work to all eligible writers.
- Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them.
- Google writer job openings.
- Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers.
How much can I make out of writing?
- Content writing jobs pay anywhere from $1 to $100+ based on the length of the article and your expertise. If you’re already an expert on the topic you’re writing about, you can often charge a premium.
- Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of $.50 for each 100 words on an article.