Ways to make money – 5. Guest Writer
100 Ways to make money – 5. Guest Writer
Webmasters sometimes need specific experts to create content for their websites. They might not know enough about a specific topic, or want to have someone else’s insight.
If you’re an expert in any particular niche, you can make some excellent money by writing in and offering your wisdom.
In order for you to become a guest writer, here are some steps you can take:
- Make sure to establish yourself as an expert in your niche by making a presence in the websites and forums in your area of interest. Sometimes, people will just ask if you’re interested in creating content.
- After you’ve established a presence, you can also write to website and forum owners and let them know what your expertise is and that you’d be interested in creating content for them should they be interested.
- You can find more tips here and here.
- When you get a writing job, make sure your content is written and submitted as early as possible. If you establish a good reputation, you can get references for other sites and hopefully end up writing for more.
How much can I make out of being a guest writer?
- Depending on the length of the piece you create and the obscurity of the topic, you can make anywhere from $25 to $200 each time you write.