10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To E-zines
1. By sending articles to e-zines, you will establish a brand for your website, company, and yourself. You may mention your name, the name of your company, your credentials, and your website.
Include your postal address and email in your resource box.
2. You’ll establish yourself as an authority on the subjects you write about. You will earn more credibility as a result, which will help you compete with your rivals.
3. The home page of the publisher may also feature your story. This will increase your exposure if they list every issue on their home page.
4. If the e-zine publisher archives their publication on their website, you can gain more visibility. Before choosing to subscribe, people might want to read the back issues.
5. You’ll receive unpaid advertising. This will enable you to use your earnings for additional types of advertising. You might purchase adverts in other electronic publications that don’t run your articles.
6. People who wish to engage you to write further articles, books, or even request that you speak at seminars may provide you with additional income. You can greatly increase your income by doing this.
7. You might let free e-books published by ezine publishers use your articles. As a result of people giving them away, your advertising may spread widely online.
8. When you submit your essay to an e-zine publisher who has a free content directory on their website, your article will be published all over the internet. They’ll permit readers to repost your piece on their site.
9. People will start to trust you. If consumers enjoy reading your content, they won’t be as hesitant to purchase your good or service. Then, you’ll be able to raise your earnings.
10. You might assure that your piece would appear in an e-zine. In exchange for their publishing one of your articles in their e-zine, you might agree to run one of theirs. It’s a win-win circumstance.